TCF provide our clients with proactive support for their I.T. systems. Our certified technicians are trained to monitor and maintain your network using our proven suite of products and services. Core services include Managed I.T. Services, General I.T. Networking, Network Monitoring, Backup and Recovery, Offsite Backup and Remote Helpdesk.
Our expertise, coupled with the relationships we have formed with leading manufacturers, ensure that you are always ahead of the technology curve.
For most small businesses in particular, hiring an in-house I.T. department simply doesn't make sense. For a larger business, TCF managed services can offer extra resources for an over stretched internal I.T. department without the hassle of recruiting additional staff.
Main Features of Managed IT Services
- Server administration
- Hardware and software installation, configuration and ongoing maintenance
- Hardware and software monitoring with 24x7 support
- Secure and reliable environment to build a solid IT infrastructure
- Application patch and update management
- Anti-virus protection & spam filtering
- Data Backup and storage services
- Disaster Recovery
- Application hosting (i.e. Microsoft Dynamics, Sage)
- On-site or on-Cloud services, Remote Help Desk Support, and Cloud-based tools & technologies
Why use TCF’s Managed IT Services?
- Access to IT experts
- More reliable, solid IT infrastructure
- Lower and predictable IT costs
- Ability to refocus internal IT staff on business critical projects
- Ability to quickly deploy new software
- Improve your ability to access information in the office and on the road
- Help you work more efficiently with shared resources
- Your data is safe: backup and disaster recovery services
- Increase the value of your software investment
TCF Managed Services solutions offer the best solution for organisations that need comprehensive IT support, that either don’t have the time, skill-set or simply just don’t want the burden of managing an IT department.